[rt-users] Need some help getting html2mime to work

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Tue Mar 13 22:16:26 EDT 2007

Well, I'm guessing, but would say that you included the "|" character in
your command. I'm thinking you will have to remove one or both of them.

Steve.

--
I believe I found the missing link between animal and civilized man. It is
us. -Konrad Lorenz, ethologist, Nobel laureate (1903-1989)

We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by
the majority who participate. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president,
architect and author (1743-1826)