[rt-users] ShowStatusInColor in RT3.6.3?

Dayton Jones djones at proofpoint.com
Thu May 10 14:15:35 EDT 2007

I'm trying to setup the color status as described in the wiki
(http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ShowStatusInColor) in RT3.6.3
without any luck.

I create
<RTInstallationDir>/local/html/Callbacks/MyCallbacks/Elements/RT__Ticket
/ColumnMap and put the contents from the wiki into ColumnMap.  When I
load RT, instead of displaying the status in color, everything looks the
same as before I put the ColumnMap file in place.  No errors show in my
logs.

What do I need to do in order to get the status color code to work in
this version?

Dayton Jones

Senior Network Engineer

Proofpoint, Inc.