[rt-users] RT 4

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue May 29 13:04:43 EDT 2007

On May 29, 2007, at 12:55 PM, Justin Brodley wrote:

> Out of curiosity has anyone at Best Practical evaluated the
> suggestions and determined feasibility of any of these suggestions.

We've certainly paid keen attention to what folks are looking for.
And what users are actually doing impacts our future plans quite a
bit. But we don't tend to comment on future features before we build
them unless a specific customer is underwriting that feature (and
tells us we can talk about it before we release it.)

If there's something you need on a schedule, that's how we earn our
pizza and coca-cola.

Best,
Jesse