[rt-users] Email Notifications not containing any information

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Nov 5 19:57:28 EST 2007

Adamengel,

	Not sure what it is you think you are missing. Are you looking for
comments about how the ticket was resolved or notes to the requestor?
These are entered at the time the "Resolved" option is selected. The
person doing this needs to enter the info in the message portion at the
bottom of the page. If they want the info to be included in the
notification, then select that option during resolution. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL