[rt-users] Email Notifications not containing any information

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 6 15:58:47 EST 2007

Adamengel,

	As I mentioned in my last response ("If they want the info to be
included in the notification, then select that option during
resolution"), there is a drop-down tab called "Update Type". That's what
I meant by "option". That drop-down offers two choices:

	1) Comments (NOT sent to requestor) - (the emphasis here is NOT) and it
means that WHATEVER you write will NOT be included in the E_mail.
	2) Reply to Requestors - Whatever you write WILL be included in the E_mail.

	How is this set when you resolve a ticket?

Kenn
LBNL