[rt-users] Info about REJECTED status notification

JavaCupiX javacupix at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:55:21 EDT 2007

I can't remember what transaction type it is so you will have to figure that
out (docs)

but here is what I use for another thing and you should be able to use as a
conditionnal statement

if (($self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Type i can't remember") and
($self->TicketObj->Status eq "rejected")) {
return(1);
} else {
return(undef);
}

Make a special script for this one and modify the model so it says REJECTED
in the subject line...