[rt-users] new users

Aaron Bartlett ABartlett at ablenetworking.com
Wed Oct 10 13:33:00 EDT 2007

Hello, Timothy!

In RT's default configuration, it creates an account for the user without any password.  If you want to change this behavior, check the following page on the RT Wiki about changing the default AutoReply template (note that this is also in the "RT Essentials" book on pp 88-89):

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/AutogeneratedPassword

Some instructions and references to installing AutogeneratedPassword are here, about ¾ down the page:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ItsFinallyInstalledNowWhat

Best regards,

Aaron Bartlett

Able Network Consulting