[rt-users] Loops and too much tickets

José de Paula Eufrásio Júnior jose.junior at mds.gov.br
Wed Oct 17 07:53:30 EDT 2007

So I got a loop yesterday. Somehow, one queue was added as requestor to
a ticket, and everytime it received an comment via mailgateway it sent
an email back to the requestors (it being the other queue again).

But after 1000+ comments I removed the permissions for "everyone" in a
queue and the emails stoped.

What I want to do now is to remove the offending ticket. I tried setting
its status to 'removed' but the comments open it again. How can I safely
remove a ticket from the existance in RT, is it possible?

thanks.