[rt-users] RT 3.6.5 Setup / LDAP

Jose Antonio Canton Olid jose.canton at atosorigin.com
Fri Oct 19 05:55:07 EDT 2007

Hello

I have deployed RT 3.6.1 using Apache2 + AD + modpel2 where I work, on a
Debian. We use RTFM and RTAT thanks to this list. The information
available about LDAP was not much, but now there is a recent article in
the wiki that helps a lot.

LDAPSiteConfigSettingsForActiveDirectory
<http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/LdapSiteConfigSettingsForActiveDirec
tory>

If it can not help you, I think I can help. But please take a look to
that document before.

Best regards

Josep