[rt-users] Notify people on ticket create

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 6 16:44:02 EDT 2007

At Thursday 9/6/2007 04:34 PM, John Arends wrote:

>Steve,
>
>I don't know much about scrips (have not had a need to use them until now).
>
>Would MyTemplate just need a list of email addresses, or is there
>more to it than that? I'm not sure how to set up a template.
>
>Thanks
>
>-John

The templates look like email messages - they can include the normal
email headers and also can have RT fields embedded. The example from
the wiki page see the bottom of this mail) could be a start. Often
it's useful to copy the content from one of the global templates.

There are more details on templates
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/Template , and some contributed
template fragments are at http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/Contributions .

Good luck,