[rt-users] Custom reports

Sean stroke_of_death at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 18:41:46 EDT 2007

All,

I implemented the attached report generator, and it works great with one exception.
I would like to be able to see which tickets do not have a value in that custom field. Meaning, the page shows a count of how many tickets have value x, and value y in that custom field, I would like an additional count of how many have not set something in that custom field and after a few hours, I still cant figure out how to do it so I thought I would ask. I have reattched the file for convienience.

Thanks,
Jeff