[rt-users] Scrip condition met but not acted on

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 15:32:02 EDT 2007

Stephen Turner wrote:
> At Monday 9/24/2007 03:04 PM, you wrote:
>> I've figured out the problem.  The Custom condition that checks if a
>> transaction
>> is for CustomFields, is on the one CF and that the value is being set to
>> Provisioning doesn't run during a ticket Create action.  If I set the
>> value of
>> that CF to Provisioning *after* the ticket has been created, the child
>> tickets
>> I'm trying to spawn are created.  I'm wondering if using
>> TransactionBatch will
>> fix this.
>
> Can you do something like this in the condition:
>
> IF transaction type is "Create"
> OR (transaction type is "CustomField" and transaction field id = 5)
>   return 1
> ELSE
>   return 0
>
> or maybe you could dispense with the custom action part and have this in
> the condition:
>
> IF ( transaction type is "Create" and Ticket Type CF = 'Provisioning')
> OR (transaction type is "CustomField" and transaction field id = 5 and
> trans new value = 'Provisioning')
>   return 1
> ELSE
>   return 0
>

> Steve

Heh...I was just in the process of writing an email indicating that I need to
work out just that logic when I got your last email.  I think that's when
TransactionBatch would be useful.  What would the "Ticket Type CF =
'Provisioning'" line look like?  Would I still use
"$self-TicketObj-FirstCustomFieldValue('Ticket Type') eq 'Provisioning'"?

Mathew