[rt-users] RT bottlenecks

Chris Nelson cnelson at nighthawkrad.net
Thu Sep 27 15:48:43 EDT 2007

What database backend are you using? We noticed a slowdown right around
10k tickets, and we have a Postgres backend.  One command that we found
useful was the vacuum command, which increased our performance
significantly.

--
Chris Nelson
CDA Unix Administrator

208.415.0588 (Office)
509.294.1835 (Cell)
208.664.2720 (Fax)
cnelson at nighthawkrad.net (email)
http://www.nighthawkrad.net (Web)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   This email, including any attachments, contains information from NightHawk Radiology Services, which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify NightHawk Radiology Services immediately by forwarding message to support at nighthawkrad.net and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.