[rt-users] RT bottlenecks

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Fri Sep 28 05:29:44 EDT 2007

Matthew;
What version of RT are you using?
With > 3.6.1, I noticed slowness with transaction custom fields queries,
if you do not use them try and comment out the following lines from
html/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction

%# if ($Transaction->CustomFieldValues->Count) {
%#      <& /Elements/ShowCustomFields, Object => $Transaction &>
%#}

You may find tickets display quicker --but again do this if you do not
use Transaction CF's--

Regards;
Roy