[rt-users] Ticket search: missing requestors in dropdown menu

Benjamin Weser weser at osp-dd.de
Fri Sep 28 07:23:46 EDT 2007

Hello everybody,

is this a bug or a feature? ;)

 I just wanted to search for tickets created by an employee but I
couldn't find her in the dropdown menu where you can search for
Owner/Creator/LastUpdatedBy. So I checked again and saw that a couple of
privileged users are not in this list. After checking further I found
out that users need the "OwnTicket"-right to appear in this menu. It
would be nice if this could be extended to the right "CreateTicket" too
so we can use this part of the search to look for tickets created by
users who are not allowed to own a ticket.

Cheers,
Ben