[rt-users] Upgrade to 3.6.6, slow loading time

Dominic Lepiane Dominic.Lepiane at ptgrey.com
Wed Apr 9 16:05:32 EDT 2008

... Snip

The answer was, naturally, PEBCAK.  I had the WebPath set to "/" instead of "".

However, I have noticed that many pages, like if I go to a specific ticket, still take a very long time to load. ~10s.  This is a dual-Xeon-hyper-threaded 3.0 GHz box running RHEL 5 x86_64 with 4GB RAM, so opening a ticket should not take this long.  What have I done wrong this time?

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Dominic Lepiane