[rt-users] Where are attachments stored?

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Apr 10 14:45:58 EDT 2008

Aaron, the attachments are stored in RT's database in a table called
'Attachments'.  There is a field called 'Content' that holds the ones and
zeros that make up the attachment.  I suspect that importing files into RT
as ticket attachments will be a non-trivial exercise.

Regards,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC