[rt-users] Question on setting up a search

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Fri Apr 11 17:22:33 EDT 2008

Are the custom fields not appearing in your search builder
window? You typically just generate a search that returns the
results you wish and then just save it. 3.6 will let you add
such searches to your frontpage dashboard. If you are not
seeing the custom fields, you probably have not granted the
appropriate visibility permissions to either the queue or the
custom fields.

Cheers,
Ken