[rt-users] RT not generating email for CCs/AdminCCs

Thierry Thelliez thierry.thelliez.tech at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 20:39:49 EDT 2008

I think I have a similar issue trying to understand how the CC field
works on the Resolve Ticket page.

The Watchers CC and Watchers AdminCC work fine (after changing the
default scrip #10). When a ticket is resolved they receive an email.
Good.

But my users also want to add email addresses 'on the fly' to a ticket
resolution. Isn't it what this CC field is about? I am not talking
about the Watcher CC.

Watching the email server log shows that RT does not send anything to
the CC field.

(This is on RT 3.6.5 updated from 3.6.4).

Thanks,
Thierry