[rt-users] This message will be sent to... question

Mathew Snyder mathew.snyder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 13:51:46 EDT 2008

Yeah, I'm not surprised that it's RFC-Compliant as you folks at BP do a
good job of working with standards.  I just hadn't seen it before
because we used the UseFriendlyToLine parameter at my old job.  But,
having always had it in place I never had cause to figure out what it
really did.

Thanks
-Mathew