[rt-users] Question about permissions

Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Mon Aug 11 11:59:58 EDT 2008

Have you tried to put the saved searches to the selfservice interface?

Kühne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG, Geschäftsleitung: Hans-Georg Brinkmann (Vors.), Uwe Bielang (Stellv.), Bruno Mang, Dirk Blesius (Stellv.), Alfred Manke, Christian Marnetté (Stellv.),  Mark Reinhardt (Stellv.), Jens Wollesen, Rainer Wunn, Sitz: Bremen, Registergericht: Bremen, HRA 21928, USt-IdNr.: DE 812773878, Persönlich haftende Gesellschaft: Kühne & Nagel A.G., Sitz: Contern/Luxemburg Geschäftsführender Verwaltungsrat: Klaus-Michael Kühne

________________________________

Von: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
An: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Gesendet: Mon Aug 11 15:47:19 2008
Betreff: [rt-users] Question about permissions

Hi Guys,

I am trying to set up a customer so they can log  on and check their open/closed calls.

I have set them up as a Privileged user

The only things i want them to see are the saved searches i have created.

I have managed to lock it down, but they are still able to see too much

I do not want to give them the option to search, as they can type in “1” for instance and pull up the first call created. They can then do this for any other ticket regardless of whether its for them.

I don’t want them to be able to change the status ,owner or customer  which they can currently do from the basics screen.

I have multiple queues and permissions done on a group basis.

So I basically want to give them almost a Self service screen but with the ability to see saved searches.

If there is any other info you need please let me know.

Regards,

Richard Harold

_DISCLAIMER:

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed.

It may contain information which is privileged, proprietary and/or confidential within the meaning of applicable law.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender of this message as soon as possible.

The views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and may not necessarily be the views held by Maxima Holdings plc.
Maxima Holdings plc. Cotswold Court, Lansdown Road, Cheltenham, Glos, GL50 2JA. Registered in England. 5043538. VAT Number - 728778184