[rt-users] Plugin not being used?

Robert Munsch Munsch at phillycarshare.org
Thu Dec 4 13:29:17 EST 2008

Hey all (and Mike),

Despite a

Set(@Plugins, qw(RT::Authen::ExternalAuth));

As the first (non-comment) line in SiteConfig, it seems like ExtAuth is
not being used.  Log files show internal handlers trying to process my
login: there's no mention of even a passing thought towards trying to
hit the external server.

I've reinstalled RT completely not too long ago, and
RT::Authen::ExternalAuth several times.  I've chown'd and chgrp'd thru
everything and the webserver used can read all of it.  I'm not sure what
to check next.

Seems to me if that Set line is working, and my setup isn't, then the
plugin should try to be used and bomb horribly, right?  That's not what
happening.  It's acting like there's no plugin at all.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Rob Munsch

IT Administrator