[rt-users] Continuous 500 errors

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Thu Dec 11 16:56:26 EST 2008

Are you upgraded from earlier versions? Are you on mysql? If both
answers are 'yes' then you didn't read UPGRADING.mysql. I'm 75% sure
it's the reason.

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 12:01 AM, Brendon Baumgartner
<brendon at brendon.com> wrote:
> On Fri, October 17, 2008 11:25 am, scollins wrote:
>> Yes, I had already tried re-installing Text::Quoted as I had been
>> searching for an answer in the user list long before posting to it. Seems
>> there are a lot of similar issues but nothing exactly like mine. It's
>> either my system or the RT version I'm using (3.8.1) and it's not easy to
>> eliminate either of these on a production system just for trouble shooting
>> :(
>>
>> -steven
>
> I'm also having this issue with 3.8.1. I usually notice it when calling RT
> with rt-mailgate. My procmail logs have the random error "500 Internal
> Server Error"
>
> I just noticed it today that some emails have been getting lost!
> --
> _BB
>

>> On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 14:56 -0400, Drew Barnes wrote:

>>> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?list=rt;do=search_results;s
>>> earch_forum=forum_3;search_string=segmentation%20fault;search_type=AND&
>>> sb=post_time
>>>
>>> Could also be Text::Quoted needs re-install.  I also see some mysql
>>> possibilities in there.
>>>
>>> Good luck.

Best regards, Ruslan.