[rt-users] Customize 10 newest unowned tickets

Steffen Tronstad sttr at nextgentel.com
Mon Dec 22 13:52:01 EST 2008

Making myself understood: FAILED.

I'm talking about the few spammails that will always get trough the spamfilters, that cannot be automaticly put in its own queue for spam. 1-2% of spam has to be removed manually... there will always be some spam messages getting trough.

I need a how-to implement the button in the 10 newest unowned tickets (i.e. right after the 'Take' button) that immidiatly delete the ticket and just refreshes the index page.

Med vennlig hilsen / with kind regards
Steffen Tronstad
BroadPark Games drift/design
NextGenTel AS, part of TeliaSonera Group
Tlf: +47 466 988 46
Mail: sttr at nextgentel.com <mailto:sttr at nextgentel.com>
 please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.