[rt-users] Mandatory/Required custom field

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 1 16:04:00 EST 2008

Torsten,

	I believe that the enforcement should happen during a "Modify" episode.
I do not think that reply/correspondence is a "modify" episode, it
merely adds attachments to the ticket on the DataBase, not modify the
ticket record content. However, resolve probably "should" check to be
sure the CF has data.

Kenn
LBNL