[rt-users] Mandatory/Required custom field

Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 1 16:11:35 EST 2008

Hi Kenneth,

thats true, i forgot i added someting from the wiki, the ability to change
the cf's during each reply, comment. Without this, a user wouldn't touch the
cf during this, thats correct.

OK, so last open issue should be the resolve part, here rt must check if the
field is set or not.

lets see what jesse says ;-)

Torsten

--