[rt-users] default value for description field depending on queue

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Feb 11 18:08:04 EST 2008

Tommie,

	You could create several CF's for a ticket; one for each question you
want to ask. Since tickets live in queues, you can set up different CF's
for the tickets in a queue. Then, when the help desk person looks at the
ticket or opens the ticket, they can modify the CF with an
answer/selection for those CF's. The initial setting for the CF can be
set up in a scrip for that queue when a ticket is created. Different
queues would have different scrips setting the default CF value. Hope
this helps.

Kenn
LBNL