[rt-users] RT 3.6 requires two or three logins with firefox and IE

Patterson, Craig crpatter at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Thu Jan 3 10:08:07 EST 2008

As I'm about to apply this patch, I have one question.  Will the patch
be implemented in the next release of RT? I'm on 3.6.4 with no plans of
upgrading in the near future, so basically, what I'm asking is, should I
move the SetupSessionCookie file to my local directory, or just apply it
to the version in the shared folder?  I don't want to only apply it in
the shared folder, forget about it, only to have that issue come up the
next time I upgrade.

Thanks,

Craig