[rt-users] Scrip which retrieves all the users with TakeTicket permission for a ticket or its queue

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Jan 11 18:02:46 EST 2008

Tom,

	Getting an email notification that a ticket was created is not the same
as getting an email for ALL correspondence. Setting up a scip for
"OnCreate" will NOT trigger when there is just correspondence. A Ticket
created in 1 queue by self-service (email) will only trigger 1 time. Any
other correspondence in that queue for that ticket will only trigger
another email if it is set for "OnCorrespondence". Maybe I don't
understand what your problem is.

Kenn
LBNL