[rt-users] Changing Queue reference in emails

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Mon Jul 14 18:31:38 EDT 2008

Hi Kevin,

I think that's the purpose of the fields on the Basics tab when editing a
queue's configuration.  For instance, in my Support queue the Description
is "Support Requests" and the Reply Address is
"support_reqs at abc.com".  Replies to tickets are from "Support Requests
<support_reqs at abc.com>".

Regards,
Gene