[rt-users] Simple Search function

Jake Zack jake.zack at cira.ca
Wed Jul 16 15:59:59 EDT 2008

Yep, installed rt 8.0 today.

I have a ticket called:

AGM 2007 Member pre-registration login page

When I search for "AGM", it works.  When I search for "2007", it works.

When I search for:

AGM 2007

it fails.

'AGM 2007' works.

I want to be able to parse my search query string, and check both (or
all) of the arguments I've supplied it.

Searching for:

AGM Member

...should return this ticket in it's search results, much like the
behaviour of rt3.fsck.com.