[rt-users] Simple Search function

Jake Zack jake.zack at cira.ca
Wed Jul 16 16:07:33 EDT 2008

OK...I lied.

Well, not below...but initially.

The RT 8.0 search function does work properly...UNLESS...as
below...there are numbers involved.

I created ticket subject 'one two three four five six', and a search of:

one six

Finds it.

But if the search string contains numbers, it fails.

That a bug, or intentional for some reason I don't understand? :)