[rt-users] Username at RT login not matching Ticket sent via e-mail

John Arends jarends at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 28 09:47:42 EDT 2008

Do their usernames have the proper email address? Or do you end up with
2 accounts per person? If the account a user logs in with is not the
same as the account created when the email is sent in, then the user
won't be able to see the tickets from the other account because you will
have essentially two accounts.