[rt-users] Username at RT login not matching Ticket sent via e-mail

Jorge Aldana jorge at salk.edu
Mon Jul 28 14:53:46 EDT 2008

Well users login with username and the ticket is sent in via e-mail as
username at email.com so yes there's two accounts.

Does RT allow for users to login via username at email.com? Or is there a scrip to
alter the tickets to set it to username instead of username at email.com as
requester when tickets are created? Or force users to login as
username at email.com?

I'm still fishing through the doc's and learning RT so don't quite know where
the tweaking can take place for this. Any guide or pointing to guides if anyone
can.

Thanks,

Jorge