[rt-users] history of tickets?

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Mar 6 18:24:01 EST 2008

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for doing the legwork on this!  Does "overriding" these files work
the same as creating a local copy of a .pm file (ShowRequestor_Local) or is
there some other way to do it without modifying the original file?  It
seems to me that I tried this some time ago with another file and it didn't
work.

Thanks,
Gene

--