[rt-users] Autoreply stopped working

Mathew mathew.snyder at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 07:05:53 EDT 2008

We have recently encountered a situation where auto replies have stopped
going out for all queues.  The only recent changes have been to the
global scrip which sends them.

It had been pointed out that when people are listed as Ccs on a ticket
they don't get the content of an email.  I had modified the scrip to
include those people but decided they didn't need the auto reply and
only needed the content of the email.  I made another scrip to cover
this instead.  After creating the second scrip I set the first one back
to On Create Notify Requestors with Global Template: Autoreply.  Since
then, nothing goes out.

I've verified that it isn't set to Disabled and that the Stage is
TransactionCreate.

Anyone else ever experience this and know what to do about it?

Mathew
--
Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com