[rt-users] Self-Service Interface

Stephen Cochran stephen.a.cochran.lists at cahir.net
Mon Mar 31 02:27:49 EDT 2008

Finally got around to installing this mod, but it's not working
correctly in our 3.6.3  install. Basic problem is that all uses are
stuck in the Basic mode, even though the URL is not at the SelfService/
index.html location. Also, no matter what, the cookie always stays
with a value of "Basic".

Anyone seen this problem? No errors in the apache or rt logs, and for
the life of me can't see any errors in the code on the wiki.

Steve