[rt-users] RT 3.6.3; how to have queue-specific scrip override global?

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon May 5 12:33:34 EDT 2008

Maurice,

	If the code you want to override is some user-defined perl, then put it
in the template and that way RT will override any global template with a
queue-defined template of the same name. Gene uses templates to execute
a great deal of user-defined code and it works great. That way, the
global scrip stays, the global template stays, but at the queue level,
the code in the queue-defined template (same name as global) will
override the code in the global template. Just another way to skin the cat.

Kenn
LBNL