[rt-users] RT 3.6.3; how to have queue-specific scrip override global?

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Fri May 9 11:14:21 EDT 2008

Maurice, you want the queue template to have the same name as the global
template - that's how you can get away with using a single global
scrip.  When RT is told to use a global template, it checks first to see if
there's one in the active queue with the same name and, if it finds one,
uses it instead.

Make sure that you have a blank line as the first line in the template.  If
you don't, the template probably won't produce anything.

Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC
Security Analyst