[rt-users] E-mail

IT GUY itinfoguy at gmail.com
Wed May 7 01:48:00 EDT 2008

Hi Matt,

Here's my fetch mail configuration...

poll pop3.subisu.net.np proto pop3:

username rf.rt password x   mda "/usr/sbin/rt-mailgate --url
http://rt.subisu.net.np --queue rfsupport --action correspond"
username rt password x   mda "/usr/sbin/rt-mailgate --url
http://rt.subisu.net.np --queue general --action correspond"
username mrtg.rt password x   mda "/usr/sbin/rt-mailgate --url
http://rt.subisu.net.np --queue mrtg --action correspond"
username link.rt password x   mda "/usr/sbin/rt-mailgate --url
http://rt.subisu.net.np --queue linkupdown --action correspond"

One more question, Can I stop auto reply when a new ticket is created for
certain email addressess.

Thanks in Advance,

IT GUY
Yogesh