[rt-users] Having trouble installing 3.7.85 on fc8

Alan Cheng chenga at ias.edu
Thu May 8 23:21:19 EDT 2008

Are there any errors in the RT log?  I found it useful to enable debug in a similar situation like you have:

Try adding the following lines in your RT_SiteConfig.pm if you don't have them yet:

Set($LogToFile , 'debug');
Set($LogDir, '/opt/rt3/var/log');
Set($LogToFileNamed , "rt.log");

File "rt.log" must be writable by your http daemon.

Thanks,

Alan