[rt-users] Links issue on 3.7.85 / 3.8 beta2

Alan Cheng chenga at ias.edu
Fri May 9 11:01:39 EDT 2008

If you go to "Configuration" -> "Tools" -> "System Configuration", you
should be able to see all the loaded perl modules and RT variables.

RT::WebBaseURL
RT::WebURL

Does either one say "localhost"?

I can't remember which one does what, but I put the following two in my
RT_SiteConfig.pm:

Set($WebURL, 'http://myserver.fqdn/');
Set($WebBaseURL, 'http://myserver.fqdn/');

Thanks,