[rt-users] Including Scrip as file

Johan Baarman johan.baarman at citec.fi
Wed May 21 01:36:48 EDT 2008

Hi

I would recommend using Dirk Papes HideGlobalScrips which allow you to
enable/disable global scrips per queue basis using radio buttons. It¹s a
great extension to an already great ticketing system :)

http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~pape/rt3screenshots/
http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/pape/rt3/patches/rt/3.6.4/

You can also add the scrip to RT core so it¹s turns up in the ScripCondition
and ScripAction dropdown menus. That way you don¹t need to copy-paste your
long file into the user defined fields all the time. Instructions should be
available on the wiki, I just can¹t find it right now.

R, Johan