[rt-users] Ticket creation through e-mail.

IT GUY itinfoguy at gmail.com
Thu May 22 08:51:27 EDT 2008

Why/How does "RT think that this message is a bounce" ? Any specific
reasons.

It was working well before. I could send email and create a ticket, that was
not a problem.

I send email through my regular mail, an account that RT knows and has it in
the database. TO say, this is a privileged user.

I had changed some settings, As far as I know, it as nothing to do with the
E-MAIL but I am unsure about it. Actually, I changed RT's instance name. So
now the tickets would be created with a diffrent name. But would that affect
the ticket creation.....

Regards,
Yogesh