[rt-users] Can't authenticate with ExternalAuth

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Tue May 27 04:20:59 EDT 2008

Mikhail.Gorbunov at cetelem.ru wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Finally I've sorted this out: we needed to set d_filter, so that ExtAuth
> could check if the user is disabled properly.
>
> One more quick question: group, mentioned in LDAP config relates to AD
> group, or RT group ?

AD group. If you use groupos with ExternalAuth, you are saying "In order
to be allowed to access RT, the user must be a member of the LDAP group
I have specified.".

Glad you got it sorted.

--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com