[rt-users] Customising Templates per Queue

Dan Massey dan at gconnect.net
Tue May 27 10:11:08 EDT 2008

Hi List

I'm sure I am not the first person to ask this, but I cannot find the answer
on the internet or in the documentation.

I have number of queues set up and I would like to send out different
emails, dependant on which queue they come from. I have created a new
template from the Configuration > Queues (Selected Queue) > Templates. Then
I go to the Scrps tab and can add a new script which has Action set to
'Autoreply To Requestors'. Now when the queue is emailed, it gets two
autoreplies.

Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Dan