[rt-users] CALLING EXTERNALAUTH TESTERS - v0.07_01 nowavailable.

Robert Munsch Munsch at phillycarshare.org
Wed Nov 12 14:50:34 EST 2008

Still experiencing this.  Not sure what's going on.  Any attempt at
login for any user - root or otherwise - gets this:

Undefined subroutine &RT::Authen::ExternalAuth::UserExists called at
/opt/rt3/local/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/html/Callbacks/ExternalAut
h/autohandler/Auth line 39.

The difference being only that if I tried logging in as a user that
doesn't exist yet and should be looked up in AD, refreshing the page
gives me the login screen again: and if I tried logging in as root, it
says line 89 instead of 39 and refreshing the page gives me RT at a
glance successfully.

Very confused.