[rt-users] RT - upgrade; small issue

daksh daksh at olemiss.edu
Tue Nov 25 09:39:26 EST 2008

Hi,
Thanks for the reply... I was thinking along the same line
when I first encountered this issue.

When I go to Configuration -> Global -> Group Rights:
Under Everyone group, I only have "CreateTicket, ModifySelf,
and ReplyToTicket' rights granted.

When I go to Configuration -> Global -> User Rights:
I do not have anything granted to any user (except for
RTAdministrator who has SuperUser rights).

So, I am bit lost on this...
Thanks
Daksh