[rt-users] RT 3.8 - Ignore some email messages

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Fri Oct 3 12:39:52 EDT 2008

Hi Felipe,

If RT gets the message, it will always create the ticket, but you can use
an OnCreate scrip to delete it ( $self->TicketObj->SetStatus("Deleted") )
if the subject line meets your criteria.  If you don't want a ticket to be
created at all, you probably need to keep it away from RT
altogether.  Blocking it before RT gets it will also reduce the number of
users and groups cluttering up your database.  That said, I don't know how
to block it with your mail software.

Regards,
Gene

--