[rt-users] custom field width and other properties

Gabriel Cadieux gcadieux at securetechnologies.ca
Mon Oct 6 08:46:39 EDT 2008

hi list! happy monday :)

now, i've looked everywhere i can think of and i can't for the life of me find anywhere to change the default width of custom fields (i.e. enter one value)... or to set them on an individual field basis.. my new ticket creation page looks like absolute garbage; i have fields that require an email address for example as input, and the field is not even 2 inches wide.. i want to make it bigger. if this isnt' possible on an invdividual field basis, how do i change the global defaults?

thanks.

-gabe